Descriptive Paper Topics
Friends as demanded by many i have listed few topics for descriptive paper of bank exams,these are some topics which has been asked or likely to be asked in exams,practice these well which will help to build your writing skill even in case of uncommon topics.
1) IT in Banking
2)IT in our life
3)Financial literacy should be made available to Vulnerable Sectins of society to
make them aware of Financial services along with their Instinct Benefits.
Discuss the statement.
4) Unique Identification (UDI) is actually a mobile
utility. Give views.
5) Caste System in India
6) Problems of rural India & solution
7) Skyscrappers stealing away free sky
8)Can private hospitals play a significant role in providing medical facilities
to rural people?
11) Savings interest rate deregulation
12) Pollution related problems are touching all time high graph,
14) Bad road causes accidents
15) Privatization of Higher Education
16)Cricket as a National Obsession is a Detriment to Other
17)Is T20 Cricket killing Real Cricketing
18)Educational qualification for Politicians
19)Influence of Online Social Networks on our
20)With Media Publishing and Telecasting Trivia, Censorship is the
Need of the Hour
21)Indian villages - our strength or our
22) Is disinvestment really that good for India or is a rethink in
23) Skilled Manpower Shortage in India
24) Ethics in Business are just a Passing Fad
25) How to Deal with High Oil Prices?
26) Why rupee is falling against dollar?
27)Corporate Social Responsibility benefits the bottom line
28)Has globalization really worked?
29) Integrity at work
30 Buying options: A matter of trust